Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Funny Project Management Quotes

"The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90%."

"Successful project management is all about spotting the projects that will succeed and shouting 'mine' and for the rest ducking and shouting 'yours'."

"A two year project will take three years, a three year project will never finish."

"A user is someone who tells you what they want the day you give them what they asked for."

"A badly defined project will take three times longer than expected, a well defined project only twice as long as expected."

"We haven't got time to work out where we're going, we're late already."

"A little risk management save a lot of fan cleaning."

"Good estimators aren't modest: if it's huge they say so."

"The person who says the project will take the longest and cost the most is the only person with a clue how to do it."

"Nothing's impossible for the person who doesn't have to do it."

"There are no good project managers - only lucky ones."

"If there's a 50% chance of something going wrong then 9 times out of 10 it will."

"The least used phrase in a project manager's vocabulary is 'I do not know'."

"The sooner you get behind schedule the more time you have to make it up."

"There is no such thing as scope creep, only scope gallop."

"If at first you don't succeed remove all evidence you ever tried."

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."

1 comment:

  1. In Tokugawa occasions the vice didn't attain this extent among the many samurai, nevertheless it grew to become widespread in Yedo and continued to be so throughout the history of town. Gamblers will prefer gambles with worse odds would possibly be} drawn from a large pattern (e.g., drawing one red ball from an urn containing 89 red balls and eleven blue balls) to better odds would possibly be} drawn from a small pattern . Other church buildings 바카라사이트 that oppose playing include the Jehovah's Witnesses, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, the Iglesia ni Cristo, and the Members Church of God International. Correspondingly, the state reported report tax revenues of $7.25 million exceeding the earlier report set in August 2022, at $4.47 million.